Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday...ugh, still have a cold

My cold is still plaguing me, so no skiing this afternoon with the kiddos (boooohoooo). However, I have gotten a lot of work done in the last 24 hours and am starting to feel caught up with store orders. No mail on Monday for President's Day, but I'll be mailing some big boxes on Tuesday. Hmmmm, maybe UPS works on Prez Day? I'll have to call and find out. I would prefer to mail on Monday...we'll see :-)

Anyway, I have to really kick the sewing into high gear. Final big remodel project for our 1880's hom will begin in late March or early April...all this is on our 2nd floor. My sewing studio and general cutting area and dumping ground for sewing stuff is on the second floor, as is my photo taking area. I have a feeling I will be living in serious chaos for a month or so! Plus trying to get ready for the big Moose Fest show and the big Syttende Mai show. (I'm assuming I'll get into Moose Fest with my friend Jess...fingers are crossed!)

Time to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment