Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Rub a Dub Dub-get clean in the Tub!!

I'm going to be featuring a great Etsy artist on my blog once a week or so. I'd like to focus on my fellow Wisconsin etsians, but there will be others thrown in here and there.

This week I'd like to share my love for the soaps, lip balms and laundry soaps created by Heather Rai of Beautiful Soaps (www.beautifulsoaps.etsy.com). I LOVE her soaps, especially during this long, long, dry winter! They last much longer than other handmade soaps I've tried and the earthy, yet light and natural scents are a delight to my sniffer! My husband even likes them too (but what guy wouldn't like soap made from his favorite Wisconsin - or other - beer!)

I ordered a sample pack of her laundry detergent last fall and fell in love with it! I love the scent, which Heather said wouldn't last through the dryer, but I think it does! If you have an HE washer and only need a few tablespoons of detergent for each load you should try this great, natural laundry soap!



I've never tried the candles or shampoo bars, but they are on my list to try!










If you want to know more about Heather Rai and her products, follow her on FB! Here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/BeautifulSoaps#!/pages/Appleton-WI/Beautiful-Soaps/250124056652?ref=ts
Clean is good-get clean with Beautiful Soaps!







No comments:

Post a Comment