Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So much for keeping up with the blog....starting over!

So the first 5 months of 2011 have gone by in a blur. A blur of sweaters, sweater dust and upcycled sweater creations! Here's a very, very small sampling of what I've been up to:







A few weeks ago I finally pulled the plug on the sweater machine, in order to work on a few lighter weight, spring/summer creations. Since then I've been making skirts, vacuuming sweater dust and scheming new ideas and possibilities.


I've also been restocking all the neglected shops that have so graciously carried my handmade clothing for the past 18 months. So far, I've stocked/restocked Glitter Workshop, Wholly Craft and a new shop, D.I.Y. Studio & Gifts. Coming shortly will be stock for Anthology, and two additional new shops, Weathered Goods and Modern Mercantile. I added links (if available) to these cool shopping destinations in the sidebar to the right.


Other shop updates include the sad news that Jack 'N Jill in Helena, Montana is closing at the end of May because the owner's spouse has taken a job out of state, and recently Dainty Daisies in Oshkosh, Wisconsin has downsized to a smaller studio and is only taking consignment on a very limited basis. You will be able to find The Painted Daisy products there the month of October - I will be the guest gallery artist for that month!

Let's see...other news....2011 SHOW SCHEDULE!

July 9 - Contructor Fair, NW Chicago Suburbs (Fitzgeralds, Berwyn, IL 10-6)
http://www.constructorcraftfair.com/

July 24th - Summer Craftacular, Madison, WI (East Side Club 10-5)
www.glitterworkshop.com/craftacular

T.B.A. September - Annual Trunk Show, Lexington KY

October 1st - Gallery Walk, Dainty Daisies, Oshkosh, WI (6-9pm)
http://www.daintydaisies.com/

and hopefully...

November 19th - Handmade for the Holidays, Oshkosh, WI
www.daintydaisies.com/handmadefortheholidays.html

December 3rd - Holiday Craftacular, Madison, WI

Keep an eye on my blog for updates about my upcoming shows, new products, tidbits and non-sensical trivia about my sewing, family and life in-general!




































































No comments:

Post a Comment