Monday, January 31, 2011

Latest Special Projects - Week 4 2011 (a little late)

So I'm still not caught up on posts yet, but I'm still only one week behind...so that's good, right?
Anyway...I've been very busy with special projects, in between getting ready for a great little Valentine Trunk Show (www.glitterworkshop.com/craftacular) on February 6. For all you Madison-area fans you can hit the show early (starts at 10:00am) and still have plenty of time to get your party on for the Packers later that day!

A lovely Holiday Craftacular customer placed a special order for a long, twirly, Katwise-esque sweater coat. She was gracious enough to wait until after the new year. We recently met a few times to measure, exchange ideas and she even provided a lot of the materials! Here are some pictures of the fabulous, decadent, wonderfully rich and unique results! (As always, I apologize in advance for my poor photography skills!)




I'm wrapping up a few more special projects this week, so more coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment