Friday, March 26, 2010

77 Zippers!






I LOVE thrift stores...even when you go with an idea of what you are looking for, some other treasure may present itself!

Today I delivered some handmade lovelies to the newest store that is carrying my work (Anthology-a wonderful paper goods and gift shop on State Street in Madison, WI. I have a link to their wonderful website over on my sidebar.) There are some pics at the top of this post. If you would like to see more, check out my photo album on my Facebook Fan Page: www.facebook.com/thepainteddaisy72 Oh, and if you fan me you are eligible for a one time 25% off any purchase in my Etsy shop!

Back to the post... after my drop off I stopped at a few places and hit the jackpot! I got 77 zippers at one shop...I think the total bill was only $30!!! It was a score I just had to share!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment