Thursday, January 28, 2010

Crazy January!

I can't believe its been almost a month since I last posted! January has flown by... I've been busy replenishing inventory on my website and in the stores that are kind enough to carry my products!

A new store is carrying The Painted Daisy too! Diakonos Designs in lovely historic Stoughton, Wisconsin has my Mix Up Sweaters and arm warmers on display. I provided a selection of sizes and colors to complement Valentine's Day!

My friend Tam and I are already thinking ahead to our spring Open House Show. It's going to be at my house this time...and we are planning a big show for Syttende Mai weekend! There will be a huge crowd in town for the annual Norwegian extravaganza, so we are hoping to take advantage of the timing and advertise the heck out it!

I'm also investigating a few other spring show options, but probably on one or two. I want to be fully prepared for summer craziness! Might be swinging by the windy city again this summer, if I get accepted into a show there, otherwise there is a myriad of other shows around WI I can consider.

Lots of fun spring/summer products are in the works. I'm wrapping up the sweater sewing for this season, and moving on to lovely skirts, some peasant tops and of course, a lovely line of vintage mix clothing for little girls. I hope to have a defined line of items this season, instead of so many willy nilly things. Trying to focus (which is not easy for me!).

Oh, I've added a bunch of quilted purses to my website lately. My mom has been busy busy! Plus, she gave me the most beautiful quilt for Christmas (it's gracing the living room sofa!). I snapped some pics of a few of the quilts that are in use in my house and will post them soon.

Back to the sweatshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment