Monday, March 4, 2013

Website!

Yes, you read that correctly....after securing my domain nearly a year ago I'm finally getting ready to launch my very own website. Sales will still run through www.thepainteddaisy.etsy.com but I will finally have a landing place for a gallery of my work, links to my etsy site, FB & blogger, upcoming events, lists of the brick & mortar shops that carry my goodies and a little information about me & my sewing business. Plus its very pretty :)

This has been a long process...I have a lot going on in my life and anything computer-related always falls to the bottom of the list. A very kind parent from my kids' swim club helped me finish this daunting project.

Soooooooo a big shout out THANK YOU to Justin Packard of Route 37 Design. He can be found at www.route37design.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment