Monday, October 12, 2009

Jack 'N Jill welcomes The Painted Daisy

WOOHOO!

I am working like crazy to prepare for the upcoming shows, fill my Etsy orders, complete custom orders (including the ones I've promised to do for my darling little sis...yes I PROMISE to get them done in a reasonable time frame!)

Big news since I posted last...The Painted Daisy products are going to be added to the shelves of a great new specialty shop in Helena, Montana. Jack 'N Jill is quietly open for business and will have a big splash grand opening the weekend of October 24/25. So, if you're in Montana anytime soon...stop in a check out Jack 'N Jill.

Pretty cool, getting my products in two stores in a two week period!!

That's it for now...I'll be back with better stuff soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment