Monday, October 5, 2009

follow up to Lexington road trip

I know its been a long time since I made a post. I'm still trying to figure out how to keep up with all this computer time when I'd rather be sewing!

I made a roadtrip to Lexington, Kentucky for my second trunk show, hosted by my baby sis. I took product from 4 other etsiers. It was a VERY FULL minivan barreling down the interstate!

Everyone had sales (yah!) and overall show was great. Biggest news was my appointment with a great store. I am officially selling product in a store! Street Scene on Regency in Lexington, KY is proudly selling my Frances Skirts for Women. They have 18 on the racks for now and hopefully they will fly out the door so I can send more :-)

I also had a nice surprise a few weeks ago. My alternate status for the DIY Trunk Show hosted by the Chicago Craft Mafia changed to active! I will be at the Pulaski Park Auditorium on W. Blackhawk in Chicago, IL on Nov 21st. This was very exciting news and I can't wait to sell my ware in the Windy City. My cousin and his wonderful wife are hosting me the night before and assisting me in finding the place (which is always a challenge for me in Chicago) and set up.

As for other shows...I will also be at St. Ann Catholic Church (Stoughton, WI) for their fall arts/craft show on Oct 17/18 and a Holiday Open House in Stoughton also on Nov 21st. I will be there in spirit with my products since my body will be in Chicago!

Happy Fall...or is it winter...I just read on the week forecast that rain mixed with snow is coming our way...already?

No comments:

Post a Comment