Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thanks to all the Awesome Crafters...

Thanks so much to everyone that participated and assisted with the wonderful Syttende Mai Trunk Show I hosted May 15th. Here's an (overdue) recap:

The morning dawned sunny and pleasant with a dew-soaked lawn! The crafters started rolling in around 8:00am and we were all set up and ready to go for our first shoppers at 9:00am. Business was fairly steady, with a few busier spurts and despite the slight humidity and overcast skies that rolled in later, most of the artists were pleased with their sales.

It was wonderful to welcome new and repeat customers! I especially appreciate all the positive comments on my home. It is still very much a work in progress, but has come a LONG way from the dumpy, decrepit, eye sore two flat with 2800+ beer cans stored in the cellar!

I had one major lapse in hostess duties...I forgot to snap photos! Luckily, several of the artists were on top of that duty...so here are some photos I have *borrowed* to share with your here... (I won't ever make that mistake again!)




Whimsy House
















Glitter Workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment